Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year Photo Update

Looking through my last post has made me realise that there have been some more changes to my feet over the last couple of months so I thought I would document them here.

Update photos:


As you can see, my feet are looking really good. I am very pleased with them. I no longer have to pay particular attention to them at work and can get along well. If I stand for long periods, I do feel them but that is partly my ankles too which have nothing to do with the operation!

I have noticed when comparing these photos to the previous ones that my little toe on my right foot has moved a little and is no longer standing up straight. The bone is a little prominent at the bottom of this joint, like a mini bunion but it is not causing me any pain so I’m not worried about it.

You can see in the following photos that the screws (which I was concerned about following my last appointment) do protrude quite visibly. I have noticed some pain from them, particularly if it is very cold and I have sometimes felt them rubbing a little even in my trainers. I do think that they may well have to be removed but we shall see what the consultant thinks when I go for my appointment. The date has been pushed back a couple of times and it is now going to be in early February.




There is very little other news really. I have been very busy with work and that’s about it! I will be sure to update again after the appointment in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment